[Binary] Planning the next steps

So Tonight I took on a Development task I feel is sometimes overlooked or looked down on. Even now as I'm processing through it, It really feels like I should be doing REAL work. That task that I am doing is.... Planning, Looking at the state of the project, comparing it to the design of the game i am making, and the features I would like to have. I then start breaking down the deficiencies into tasks that can be completed in a reasonable amount of time.

On my #60daysofdev Journey, I'm planning only to work for about 1h a night, And while I may not be able to break everything into single hour chunks, That is my goal. If I can sit down and crack one thing off my list in a day, steady progress should be the end result.

And with that in mind, here is a snap shot of just a few tasks I will be trying to tackle over the next few weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Bows] Breaking past 500!

[Bows] Double Double, Sunburn Trouble.

[Bows] - Second Archerversary - My journey (so far) (1/2)